Tickets issued are subject to rules and regulations from time to time applied by Crisps Coaches.
Tickets must be shown on demand, or another fare paid.
Crisps Coaches may be inaccessible outside opening hours. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause passengers.
- In order to make your journey as enjoyable as possible you will need to note a few details.
- Be at pickup point 20 minutes before the scheduled coach departure.
- Photo identification in the form of drivers license or passport and/or concession card will be required. If Photo identification cannot be produced at the time of boarding the coach, your ticket may be cancelled.
- Crisps Coaches will endeavor to adhere to stated departure and arrival times but will not be liable for any failure to do so.
- Crisps cannot be held responsible for missed connections. Passengers must allow for traffic delays etc.
- Crisps Coaches will not be responsible for any costs incurred as a result of cancelled services due to natural disasters or unforeseen operational circumstances. For example: flooding landslide, road closures, bushfires: which are out of the control of Crisps Coaches.
- All costs incurred by passengers as a result of cancellations will be bourne solely by the passenger.
- Crisps Coaches assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen tickets.
If Friday is a Public Holiday
. Thursday is a Friday Timetable
. Friday (public holiday) is a Saturday Timetable
If Monday is a Public Holiday
. Sunday is a Saturday Timetable
. Monday (public holiday) is a Sunday Timetable
Christmas Day - No Service
Cancellation and Refund policy:
- All bookings are non-refundable.
- Failing to Board a service renders the sector of travel void.
- Bookings can be made open-dated up to the time of travel for use up to 3 months from the date of purchase.
- All bookings are Non-transferable to another persons.
- Children under the age of 15 can not travel unaccompanied unless booked through our main office and relative forms have been filled out ‘Conditions Apply’.
- For passengers travelling with a wheelchair, you are required to transfer to a fixed Coach seat as your wheelchair will be stowed in the luggage compartment.
- Direct assistance will be given by driver and staff.
- Maintain all luggage under 20 kilograms: luggage in excess of this weight will incur a fee. 2 pieces of luggage per person.
- Luggage is limited to two suitcases per person. Excess luggage will only be carried at the discretion of Crisps Coaches and will be charged per sector.
- All luggage must be clearly labeled by the passenger, including name and full address.
- Valuable items (eg jewellery, expensive equipment, cash etc) should be carried by the passenger on their person.
- Crisps Coaches will take care, however accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to such items.
- Fragile and valuable items should be included in carry on luggage.
- Personal Travel Insurance is not included and it is recommended that you have adequate insurance.
- All Crisps Coaches services are non-smoking.
- Alcohol or illegal drugs are prohibited to be consumed on Crisps Coaches.
- Crisps Coaches reserves the right to remove passengers carrying, or being under the influence of, alcohol or illegal drugs for the comfort of the remainder of the passengers.
CRISPS COACHES ARE NOT COMMON CARRIERS